Confronting Arkansas’ Opioid Crisis
The Multimedia Reporting course (Spring 2017) investigated the Opioid Crisis in the Delta:
- Destini Lattimore examines how regional rehabilitation centers help those with dependency.
- Meagen Matuszyk details the Jonesboro Police Department’s response to the issue.
- Madison Gomez examines three high schools’ efforts to confront the issue.
- Seth Cleveland examines how pharmacists are approaching the issue.
- Jama Domerese discusses the politics behind the issue.