Use DDNS content for FREE under the following conditions:
- Retain the reporter’s bylines.
- Credit Delta Digital News Service, even if portions of a story were used in a larger piece.
- Link stories back to the original. DDNS returns links to the publications where stories appear.
- Send two clips back if printed. DDNS notes when articles appeared in print publications.
- Let us know how we’re doing!
Creative Commons License
Delta Digital News Service by Delta Digital News Service is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – No Derivatives 4.0 International License. Based at deltanewsservice.com.
Your tax-deductible donations directly support independent reporting. While DDNS accepts donations supporting reports on particular issues, funders cannot control or edit content. Use the “Donate Now” button or mail donations to the address below.
Make donations payable to AState Student Media and send to:
Multimedia Journalism Office
State University AR 72467
Earmark the funds for “Delta Digital News Service” in the notes field. The university will provide a tax-deductible receipt.
Our content partners not only use work produced by student journalists, but also provide content of interest to the region through the Delta Digital News Service. Providing actionable information helps citizens of the Delta make informed decisions. We’re honored to serve with the following: